Peace United Church of Christ welcomes you!
- Please join us for Sunday morning worship with Rev. Carla Cunningham at 10:00 AM. You are invited to Coffee Fellowship following worship.
- Sunday School for toddlers through High School meets at 9:00 AM on Sundays during the school year.
- Adult Class meets 9:15 till 9:45 AM on Sundays during the school year.
- Office Hours: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM, Tuesday – Friday.
"And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." — Micah 6:8
At Peace United Church of Christ
- We take the Bible seriously, though not necessarily literally, because we believe God is still speaking.
- We believe in the compatibility of science and faith.
- We know our faith requires courage because God calls us to live and act in the spirit of Christ.
- We are an inclusive church. We welcome and affirm all people as created in God’s image.
- We read scripture to deepen our understanding of both its historical and contemporary applications.
- We are committed to making a difference in our church, our community and the world.
- We believe in loving one another and faithfully worshiping and serving together.